Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I've always loved walking into traditional churches and cathedrals to look at their stained glass windows. The older the church/cathedral, the more intricate the stained glass art is. I wanted to help the kids make a craft that not only celebrated Christ but also would serve as a symbolic reminder that God can bring beauty from ashes. As we look at this beautiful craft may it stir within us the revelation who God is. And may that hope carry you through these unprecedented times."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Simply Elegant Crochet Cross
- Star of Bethlehem Crochet Ornament
- Graceful Christmas Crochet Cross Bookmark
- Reason for the Season DIY Ornaments
- Mission Bell Wall Hanging
- Tiny Handmade Baby Jesus
- Christmas Nativity Scene
- 25 Religious Christmas Decorating Ideas: DIY Christmas Crafts
- Cross Tapestry Crochet Square
- God's Eye Christmas Gift
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects