Santa Hat Crochet Blanket
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to make this warm and cozy Santa Hat Crochet Blanket with our easy to follow tutorial. I used Bernat's Blanket Yarn in red and white and the very simple Moss Stitch to complete this quick blanket in only five days! The hardest part is deciding whether to keep it, sell it, or give it away as a gift to a good friend. I wish all crochet projects were as easy as this one!"
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
NotesThe final size of the blanket measures 67 inches by 43 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects