This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This cute Santa hanging towel started out as a Christmas in July project, but if you’re looking for something to make outside the holiday season, the gnome is perfect! Both versions are simple to make, and you only need fabric, interfacing, and a kitchen towel. Simply wrap the hat behind an oven or dishwasher handle and secure the button to hang. Santa can spend his time in the kitchen in the winter, while the gnome would make a great BBQ towel!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextPom Pom Little Santa Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- Pom Pom Little Santa Ornament
- Paintbrush Santa Ornaments
- Santa Felt Boots
- 10-Minute Santa Ornament
- Simple Santa Claus Milk Jug Craft
- Toy Santa Crochet Pattern
- Printable Santa Bucks Gift Certificates
- Traditional Santa Christmas Dolls
- "Santa Baby" Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Santa's Belly Bell Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects