This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This cute Santa hanging towel started out as a Christmas in July project, but if you’re looking for something to make outside the holiday season, the gnome is perfect! Both versions are simple to make, and you only need fabric, interfacing, and a kitchen towel. Simply wrap the hat behind an oven or dishwasher handle and secure the button to hang. Santa can spend his time in the kitchen in the winter, while the gnome would make a great BBQ towel!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextPaintbrush Santa Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give a gift that will be cherished during these cold months when you make the Simple Gift for a Peppermint Tea Lover. If you find… Continue reading: "Simple Gift for a Peppermint Tea Lover"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects