White Pompom Decorative Stockings
Add some sparkle and brightness to your mantle this holiday season with these White Pompom Decorative Stockings. These white DIY Christmas decorations will match with any holiday decor, so you can use them with decorations you already have and feel comfortable giving them as DIY gifts. The little pompoms look like cute, tiny snowballs, and the beading makes these homemade Christmas decorations glimmer like falling snow. You'll look forward to hanging these up every year just as much as you anticipate the first snowfall.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Aurora Borealis Iron-On Crystals™
- Quilt lining – natural cotton
- Stocking pattern of your choice
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pompom fringe – natural cotton – 2 yards
Cut and sew stocking together, using pattern of choice.
Adhere rows of pompom fringe to stocking, using Fabric Fusion. Let dry.
Heat set 100 crystals randomly on the cuff of stocking with the Cordless Heat-Setting Tool, following instructions on package.
- Apply the Pearl color of Beads in a Bottle Paint in the spaces between crystals as shown. Hold tip of paint tube just above fabric surface and gently squeeze tube until desired size of bead is achieved. Paint beads will shrink slightly when dry. Let dry flat 4 hours.
Read NextSensational Simple Stockings