Candy Cane Snowmen
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make these easy candy cane snow men. This cute snow man craft is fun for kids to help make. You can pass them out to kids classes, hand out to friends or serve them at holiday parties! You can also dress the snow men up with ribbon scarves or pom pom earmuffs to give them even more of a winter feel. Some of them have faces but you can make them without faces as well to save time. All you need are candy canes, ribbon, paper, and small pom pom balls."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- candy canes
- small pom poms
- black paper
- orange paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get out that white spray paint, collect some pine cones, and prepare to make this beautiful Winter Wonderland DIY Pine Cone Wreath.… Continue reading: "Winter Wonderland DIY Pine Cone Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 28 Fantastic DIY Advent Calendars
- 32 Christmas Sewing Crafts to Decorate your Home
- Reindeer Basket
- Jute Basket
- Easy Crochet Doily Coaster
- Lemon Peel Soup Mug Cozy
- Blueberry Bead Stitch Beanie
- Buckeye Beanie
- Crochet Christmas Crackers
- Vintage Santa Candy Bar Wrapper
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects