Snowman Hat Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Hi friends! We are so excited to share this latest DIY project idea: a fun and quirky, yet beautiful snowman hat centerpiece that you can enjoy all Winter long. If you’re going to make this for the holidays, be sure to print our rustic Christmas wall art too! Can you guess what the top hat of this centerpiece is made from? I’ll give you a hint. For most people, it’s something they can’t get enough of in the morning. Yup, that’s right, it’s a coffee tin! At Sustain My Craft Habit, my sister Jane and I are always trying to use materials we find around the house or from nature to create beautiful decor and crafts. And this centerpiece is no exception! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- Christmas Word Search
- I Spy Christmas
- Crochet Equilateral Triangle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects