C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to crochet a washcloth that has a snowman hat using half double crochet corner to corner boxes. 3 sizes included! You'll need worsted weight cotton yarn and a H8/5mm crochet hook. I've used WeCrochet Dishie for mine, but Lily Sugar n Cream and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. If you prefer to use this as an afghan square, use any worsted weight acrylic or wool yarn with an I9/5.5mm crochet hook. Gauge is not essential if finished size isn't, but it's 7 Squares = 3.75” (or 3/4“). You can expect this washcloth to take 1.5 hours to 2.25 hours to complete depending on the size. There is also a video tutorial for the Small size available."
- 91 (128, 170) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie in White, Black and Fiesta Red
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects