We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A simple yet adorable snowman slime craft that’s tucked into a jar for safe keeping or for gift giving! Slime is all the rage. It’s squeezable, stretchable, and provides hours of sensory play. With winter in full force, we thought it the perfect time to create a simple and sparkly snowman slime! We love the look of the iridescent glitter in this snowman slime. It’s as if you’re looking at snow glistening on the ground as light shines on it. Winter can be magical, even if you don’t enjoy the cold! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
7.625 oz white glue
1/2 Tbsp baking soda
1 Tbsp contact solution
3-4 Tbsp iridescent glitter
small glass jars 2"x2" -baby food jars, mini mason jars
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Zanfirico Black Necklace
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects