This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A simple yet adorable snowman slime craft that’s tucked into a jar for safe keeping or for gift giving! Slime is all the rage. It’s squeezable, stretchable, and provides hours of sensory play. With winter in full force, we thought it the perfect time to create a simple and sparkly snowman slime! We love the look of the iridescent glitter in this snowman slime. It’s as if you’re looking at snow glistening on the ground as light shines on it. Winter can be magical, even if you don’t enjoy the cold! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
7.625 oz white glue
1/2 Tbsp baking soda
1 Tbsp contact solution
3-4 Tbsp iridescent glitter
small glass jars 2"x2" -baby food jars, mini mason jars
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextCute Yarn Snowman Decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects