Houndstooth Hat Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Crochet Houndstooth Hat almost makes me wish for a good snow, so I can pull it down over my ears and feel enveloped in it’s squishy comforting goodness. The look is achieved by alternating colors and double crochet and single crochet stitches. In one row you start with a double crochet, then a single and so on. Then in the next row, you start with a sc worked over the previous row’s double crochet, etc. It is a fun way to achieve a very cute look. When changing color, just drop the color and pick it up again on the next row. Easy peasy. So let's warm up this winter with this beauty!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects