This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lightweight Gift Box Earrings
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love making seasonal accessories to sport in December, and this year I really fell in love with the idea of cute little presents. It was a little more work than I anticipated, taking about two hours to whip up the pair, but I think they are really adorable, and I can see using the gift boxes in so many other ways too. I used Aunt Lydia's Fashion #3 Crochet Thread, but I think you can use fingering weight yarn, embroidery floss or a couple strands of #10 crochet thread as an alternative (though I haven't tested it)."
- Small Amount of Aunt Lydia's Fashion #3 Crochet Thread in Red
- Small Amount of Aunt Lydia's Classic #10 Crochet Thread in White
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Scrap Pieces of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (10 Mesh or Stuffing also works)
- 4 Jump Rings
- Pair of Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Read NextBrawny Beanie Men's Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
I live in Florida and we never get snow for the Holidays. That is why I am super excited to create a flurry of DIY Glittery Clothespin… Continue reading: "Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects