This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Once in awhile a pattern comes along that has all the things: it’s fun, it’s pretty, it’s cozy, it’s quick, affordable and well.. I just want to make one for every relative! And I have a feeling your next favorite make is seconds away from jumping onto your hook! Introducing the Michigan Mountain Crochet Ear Warmer. It’s made with Lion Brand’s Color Made Easy yarn a chunky weight #5 yarn that’s just a delight to crochet. They can just make this yarn in every color because it’s my new love. And so fast. I’m not kidding at all when I tell you they are top on my gift giving list!"
Read NextAlways in Season Poinsettia Tee
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects