Pumpkin Pie Earrings
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I don't know about you, but I like A LOT of whipped cream on my pumpkin pie! These earrings work up quickly in an evening using DMC Perle #5 thread and measure about 1.5" in diameter; use #10 crochet cotton to make them a little larger; use cotton worsted to make coasters; double up on crochet cotton to make a potholder. I used worsted yarn and a G hook to make a Christmas tree ornament. Even if you're hosting this year, there's still time to make a pair for yourself. If you're not cooking, then these earrings would make a great hostess gift. After all, pumpkin is everyone's favorite fall flavor. "
- #5 cotton thread
- Size 3 steel hook
- earring hooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects