This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Felt Angel Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"Colorful felt fabrics Needle Thread Ribbon Pencil Scissors More Tips on How To Make An Ornament Before closing off the stitches around the outer edges, fill the angel with cotton or scrap felt pieces to create a plush doll. Add some glitter to the angel’s wings before attaching them to the body. They will shimmer so beautifully in the Christmas tree lights! For some extra special storytimes with your kids, read The Angel Ornament. Your kids will love learning about the deeper meaning behind their traditional Christmas symbols. "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Colorful felt fabrics
Read NextThe Kitchen Christmas Angel Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- The Kitchen Christmas Angel Craft
- DIY Christmas Angel Towel Gift Idea
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- Beautiful Snowflake Angel
- Romantic Wooden Peg Angels
- Tropical Angels
- Coffee Filter Angel Wings Ornament
- Little Paperclip Angel
- Wine Bottle Angel DIY Christmas Decoration
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects