Sock Angel Doll
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
From the blogger: "Here's a sweet sock angel doll for the Christmas season! She's so cute you can leave her out all year long. Whip up this sweet angel craft in no time at all with just a few supplies and she's ready to bring a little Christmas cheer to your home. Add green or red accessories to dress her up; the details are up to you! Then, leave her out in the coming months to keep that Christmas spirit all year long! Tip: make this little girl in a box, so the stray pellets and moss would all be contained."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"These gorgeous Christmas garlands are made from the scraps of other projects. I love to felt sweaters by putting them in a hot wash… Continue reading: "Upcycled Felt Scraps Christmas Garland"
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- Simple Straw DIY Angel Ornament
- Blended Clay Angel Ornament
- Deco Mesh Christmas Angel Tutorial
- Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornament
- Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament
- Roving Angel
- Canning Lid Angel DIY Christmas Ornament
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Tropical Angels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects