We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These gorgeous Christmas angels were made by upcycling old badminton shuttlecocks. I used the feathers of the shuttlecocks for the wings. Some of the angels wings were spray painted copper for a more striking look. These angels are really easy to make, you can hang them from the tree. Make several of them and hang them in a garland. Or just hang a few from a branch, like I have done for a beautiful elegant Christmas decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 6 Feather Shuttlecocks
- Scrap cardboard
- Glue gun or strong glue
- Spray paint (I used creamy white and copper). Optional.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Simple and sweet, this adorable DIY Christmas ornament is a great project that you can make with your kids. This Burlap and Candy Cane… Continue reading: "Burlap and Candy Cane Reindeer Ornaments"
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Unique Used Tea Bag Flying Angel
- Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament
- 7 Angel Crafts free eBook
- Sweet Safety Pin Angels
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- Earth Angel Ornaments
- Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornament
- The Kitchen Christmas Angel Craft
- Deco Mesh Christmas Angel Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects