This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These gorgeous Christmas angels were made by upcycling old badminton shuttlecocks. I used the feathers of the shuttlecocks for the wings. Some of the angels wings were spray painted copper for a more striking look. These angels are really easy to make, you can hang them from the tree. Make several of them and hang them in a garland. Or just hang a few from a branch, like I have done for a beautiful elegant Christmas decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 6 Feather Shuttlecocks
- Scrap cardboard
- Glue gun or strong glue
- Spray paint (I used creamy white and copper). Optional.
Read NextDivine Angel Wings Ornament Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect vintage touch to your Christmas tree with this dollar store craft that the whole family can make! These Glittering… Continue reading: "Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments"
- Divine Angel Wings Ornament Craft
- Angel Baby Rattle
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- The Kitchen Christmas Angel Craft
- Coffee Filter Angel Wings Ornament
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Lovely Scrubby Yarn Angel Ornament
- Mussel Shell Angel Ornament
- Lacey Light Bulb Angel Ornament
- Shuttlecock Angels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects