We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These gorgeous Christmas angels were made by upcycling old badminton shuttlecocks. I used the feathers of the shuttlecocks for the wings. Some of the angels wings were spray painted copper for a more striking look. These angels are really easy to make, you can hang them from the tree. Make several of them and hang them in a garland. Or just hang a few from a branch, like I have done for a beautiful elegant Christmas decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 6 Feather Shuttlecocks
- Scrap cardboard
- Glue gun or strong glue
- Spray paint (I used creamy white and copper). Optional.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament
Precious Golden Wine Cork Christmas Angel
DIY Christmas Angel Towel Gift Idea
Divine Angel Wings Ornament Craft
Bottled Up DIY Angel Decorations
Paper Angel Votive Holders
Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
Folded Paper Angel Ornament
Deco Mesh Christmas Angel Tutorial
Sparkly Paper Plate Angel
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects