We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These gorgeous Christmas angels were made by upcycling old badminton shuttlecocks. I used the feathers of the shuttlecocks for the wings. Some of the angels wings were spray painted copper for a more striking look. These angels are really easy to make, you can hang them from the tree. Make several of them and hang them in a garland. Or just hang a few from a branch, like I have done for a beautiful elegant Christmas decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 6 Feather Shuttlecocks
- Scrap cardboard
- Glue gun or strong glue
- Spray paint (I used creamy white and copper). Optional.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects