We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These gorgeous Christmas angels were made by upcycling old badminton shuttlecocks. I used the feathers of the shuttlecocks for the wings. Some of the angels wings were spray painted copper for a more striking look. These angels are really easy to make, you can hang them from the tree. Make several of them and hang them in a garland. Or just hang a few from a branch, like I have done for a beautiful elegant Christmas decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 6 Feather Shuttlecocks
- Scrap cardboard
- Glue gun or strong glue
- Spray paint (I used creamy white and copper). Optional.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the… Continue reading: "White Pearl Christmas Ornament"
- Three Step Angel Ornament
- Ribbon Christmas Angel Ornament
- Deco Mesh Christmas Angel Tutorial
- Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- Heavenly Upcycled Egg Carton Christmas Angels
- Unique Used Tea Bag Flying Angel
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Christmas Angel Plastic Bottle Craft
- Joy Crochet Angel
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects