22 Glass Ball Christmas Ornament Crafts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
There's nothing more traditional than Christmas ornament ideas for glass balls. They're easy to find, fun to customize and incredible to look at. Get inspired for the holiday season and start working on these 22 Glass Ball Christmas Ornament Crafts. Glass ball ornaments are great because they are completely customizable. You can paint the outside, fill them with confetti or even decoupage them and change the look completely. Discover new easy Christmas ornaments to make and learn how easy it is to make unforgettable ornaments that you can save for years to come.
What's great about these projects is that they all look different but share one key component - they're made with a glass ball ornament. If you head to the craft store, you can score a bunch of ornaments for almost no money. The holiday season should be stress-free, so you shouldn't have to worry about blowing your budget on craft supplies. The homemade Christmas ornament ideas will help you cut corners and spend less overall. Since you can customize these Christmas ornament crafts, they're fun for the whole family to work on at the same time. Have each person create their own ornament and hang them all on the tree at the same time. There's no better way to make your mark than with Christmas ornament crafts like these genius projects.
22 Glass Ball Christmas Ornament Crafts
Table of Contents
Grab a hook and pick out your favorite yarn - it's time to crochet some amazing ornaments. The projects feature in Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 17 Insanely Cute Crafts will keep you busy all year long. Big or small, you're sure to find ornaments that look absolutely adorable. Hang these ornaments on your tree and then display them on a doorknob when the holiday season is over. This is a fun way to add a little Christmas cheer to your life and make cute Christmas ornament crafts at the same time.
These DIY Christmas ornaments are so creative and fun to make. It's amazing what you can do with a glass ball. Each one of the ideas listed below are unique and very different from one to the next, which allows you to try all sorts of new projects for your Christmas decor this year. Many of these make fabulous gifts as well, so keep that in mind when you are creating.
Cork and Paper Ball Ornament - pictured!
BONUS! DIY Snowball Ornaments
If fast and quick are words you look for in every craft you make, then these are the glass ball ornament crafts for you! A lot of these ornaments take only minutes to make, but, fortunately, look like they took ages. Kids will love the idea of the ones like this "I Spy" Ornament, which is not only beautiful but interactive.
Lovely Christmas Carol Ornament - pictured!
Hey, knitters - this one's for you! Get those needles moving with this collection of Knitting Projects: 11 Homemade Ornaments. Make tiny mittens, sweaters and more that look cute and feel divine. If you don't want to make more traditional ornaments, you'll find ideas for unique projects like owl ornaments and birds. There's never a bad time to start working on Christmas ornament crafts, so get to work now.
These homemade Christmas ornaments are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! Most of these are super easy to make, too. Hang these ornaments on the tree or let them stand out on their own some other place in your home. These DIY ornaments are sure to get noticed wherever they are placed.
Snow Globe Ball Ornament - pictured!
BONUS! Enchanting Snow Ornaments
What kind of crafts have you made with glass ball ornaments?
Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Photo Transfer Pet Ornament
- 1960s Sewing Christmas Ornaments
- Recycled Twist Wrapped Ball Ornaments
- Mod 60s Inspired DIY Ornaments
- Fuzzy Felt Owl Ornaments
- Affordable Gold Dipped Ornaments
- Vintage Mexican Homemade Ornaments
- Glamorous DIY Glass Ball Ornaments
- Enchanting Snow Ornaments
- Frilly and Flouncy Fabric Ball Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Dog Bandana And Headband
- Temperance Angel
- Saint Prickolaus Cactus Cuddler
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Randy The Reindeer Cactus
- Gnome Christmas Tree Ornament
- Country Winter Wreath
- Gnorman Gnome
- Easy Polymer Clay Candy Ornaments
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects