Mollie Makes Christmas
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Mollie Makes Christmas
Gifted by: Interweave
Reviewed by: Liz Abderholden, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Once the holiday season rolls around, it's time to break out your decorations and begin putting gifts under the tree. Instead of buying impersonal ones from the store, make them yourself! Mollie Makes Christmas is here to help. From the creators of the Mollie Makes magazine, a craft magazine dedicated to doing things the handmade way, this book features over 20 projects to help you deck the halls and make meaningful gifts for all your friends and family.
Unlike other craft books with plain pictures and instructions, Mollie Makes Christmas is full of fun graphics that make it look like a little scrapbook. With each project you get a brief biography on the designer, high-quality photographs, and easy-to-read instructions. They even include fun, little tip tags on the bottom of the page with helpful hints on which gauge to use, fabric or paper choice to make, and more. They put just as much effort into giving the book an exciting and festive look as they did finding fun and creative crafts to feature inside.
Mollie Makes Christmas features truly unique projects. You could crochet a Santa Kit, featuring a little mince pie and drink for Santa and carrots for his four-legged friends, or you could create a Santa Tote for a friend or family member. The book features a variety of DIY Christmas decorations for your kitchen to your living room, and plenty of crafts you can make to give as gifts. There's also a variety of crafting skills used. From knitting and crochet, to paper crafts and sewing, there's something here for everyone.
If you're looking for one-of-a-kind Christmas craft book, then this is definitely for you. Full of fun pictures, clear instructions, and unique designs, this book is a Christmas craft wonderland. Let Mollie Makes Christmas help you go handmade for the holidays!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Redwork Winter Twitterings
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- Zen-sational Stitches for Quilting
- Enter to win Gift Wrapping Papers!
- Holiday Crafting & Baking With Kids
- Delight in the Seasons
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- A Very Beaded Christmas
- The Knook, plus 3 Knook Project Books
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects