99 Snowflakes Volume 2
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Can one ever have enough snowflakes? Not according to Terese Poehnelt, author of 99 Snowflakes Volume 2! Every snowflake that falls from the sky is completely unique, and with the help of this book, you can make sure that your handcrafted snowflakes are just as special. This book packs almost 100 projects into 64 pages, and that count includes blocking diagrams and starching instructions for each project.
Terese, a longtime crocheter with experience on the craft fair circuit, loves to design doilies and ornaments as well as snowflakes. She uses her crocheted snowflakes to decorate her windows, Christmas tree, and gifts, and with the help of this 99 Snowflakes Volume 2, you can, too! This book is full of stunning crochet snowflake patterns, from the light, large, and lacy, to the solid, small, and compact. No matter how different they may be, every pattern is absolutely gorgeous. Plus, with 99 snowflake patterns from which to choose, crocheters won't have trouble finding a project that's just right for them.
Ranging in difficulty from easy to intermediate, 99 Snowflakes Volume 2 was designed with beginning crocheters in mind. The book is organized by difficulty level, so as you work your way through the patterns, you'll gradually gain more skills that will prepare you for the advanced patterns at the back of the volume. If you're having trouble getting started, don't fret! Leisure Arts has pulled together some free online videos to help readers with basic tips and tricks as well as more specialized techniques. Whether you're playing in the snow or dreaming of a White Christmas, 99 Snowflakes Volume 2 has you covered.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter for a chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- A Very Beaded Christmas
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Delight in the Seasons
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- Patchwork: 25 Sewing Projects for Fabric Lovers
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- The Crafter's Book of Clever Ideas
- Win a copy of Folded Paper German Stars!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Hook Pouch
- Owl Ornament
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- How To Make A Confetti Cannon
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects