Natural Christmas Crafts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Celebrate the season and the beauty of the outdoors with Natural Christmas Crafts. This book features projects made from natural materials including vines, wood slices, shells, and nuts. Designed by Ilona Butterer, each craft is a tribute to the simple joy of Christmas.
As you flip through the pages of Natural Christmas Crafts, you'll see that it's possible to make a powerful statement with only a handful of supplies. Butterer, who owns a craft supply store in Germany, is able to turn overlooked items like straw, wire, and orange peels into pieces of DIY home decor. We love the fun facts sprinkled throughout the book. Did you know that Celts believed that the pine tree represented the bridge between heaven and earth?
Not only are these decorative crafts gorgeous, they're also inexpensive. Many of the materials such as pine cones, bark, seeds, and twigs can be found in your own back yard. Even the manufactured materials on the supply list have an eco-friendly sensibility. For instance, the candle holders and luminaries in this collection are made from upcycled wine bottles and Mason jars.
There are 27 tutorials in Natural Christmas Crafts, and each has a countryside quality that is perfect for a traditional holiday like Christmas. Some of our favorite projects in this collection include:
- Festive Pine Cone Tree
- Magical Winter Stars
- Precious Guardian Angels
You'll also find familiar icons like the Star of Bethlehem, the 3 Wise Men, and Jolly Old Saint Nick. In addition to the pieces of home decor mentioned here, Natural Christmas Crafts features tutorials for wreaths, ornaments, table top trees, centerpieces, and more. Because all of these projects are budget-friendly, spread the joy by making a Pine Cone Star, Christmas card display, or snowman figure for your friend or family member. These handmade, heartfelt keepsakes are sure to be treasured for many years.
Read Next100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect amount of sparkle to your home this holiday season with this charming DIY garland made with materials you can find at… Continue reading: "Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland"
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
- Win a copy of Folded Paper German Stars!
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- Fa La La La Felt
- Delight in the Seasons
- Origami Holiday Decorations
- 99 Snowflakes Volume 2
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects