Christmas Crafting in No Time
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Christmas Crafting in No Time
By Clare Youngs
Gifted by Cico Books
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
If you're running out of ideas for new Christmas crafts, you'll find yourself inspired once you begin reading Christmas Crafting in No Time. This must-have book has 50 crafts that cover every aspect of the Christmas season. Whether you're looking for new Christmas home decor projects or a new handmade Christmas card design, the tutorials provided in this guide to Christmas crafts will have you busy for months! You'll have templates, instructions, and full color pictures to help you create stunning Christmas crafts for every occasion.
A unique feature within Christmas Crafting in No Time is the presentation of tutorials. Not only are there written instructions, but also hand draw examples for each step. If you're a visual learner, you'll have images to guide you every step of the way. The book also provides templates for all of the fabric and sewing projects so you'll never be left without a design.
Even if you aren't much of a chef, you'll want to try the recipes included in Christmas Crafting in No Time. They're delicious, quick, and show you how you can bring your crafting skills to the kitchen. There are so many different edible decorations that you may have never heard of, and this book is the best way to learn how to include them in your Christmas cooking.
Get new ideas for every area of your crafting with the projects you'll find in Christmas Crafting in No Time. No matter what kind of crafter and what kind of learner you are, the thorough instructions and templates in this book will guide you to creating new Christmas crafts for everything on your to-do list this year.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Even in America, the simple Scandinavian style is super popular during Christmas. Make and add these Scandinavian-Style Wooden… Continue reading: "Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments"
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Polka Dot Christmas
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
- Holiday Crafting & Baking With Kids
- Natural Christmas Crafts
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- Redwork Winter Twitterings
- Patchwork: 25 Sewing Projects for Fabric Lovers
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- Win a copy of Folded Paper German Stars!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- Elf Goody Bag
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects