Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Whether or not you hail from Northern Europe, you will find a project to love in Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes. This charming collection of 35 patterns and five traditional recipes is sure to bring a smile to your face. Inspired by the beautiful Christmas traditions of her native Sweden, author Helene Lundberg combines a flair for the vintage and rustic with the practicality of modern crafting techniques.
Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes is for crafters of all levels. Even if you do not have experience with sewing, paper crafting, or cooking, you'll catch on quickly. This beginner-friendly guide includes a materials list, detailed instructions, and step-by-step photos for every project.
A glance at the table of contents reveals that Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes has it all–home decor projects, tips for holiday entertaining, Christmas card tutorials, handmade gift ideas, and more. Because this book is brimming with festive designs for stockings, tree skirts, ornaments, and garlands, you might have a hard time choosing which project to make first.
Each design in Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes evokes classic European elements that look at home no matter what your personal style. We especially like the Pillow with Pom-Poms, which features a heart motif and button accents. The Christmas Tree Gift Box is another favorite because of its chic and clever design, and we can't wait to make our own set of Wrist Warmers for Mom! In addition to the many projects mentioned here, Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes contains tutorials for picture frames, gift wrap, candles, and advent calendars.
And who could overlook the recipes? Lundberg brings you recipes for five traditional baked goods including Saffron Biscotti and Delicious Fruit Bread. Fill your home with the delicious aroma of a familiar Scandinavian treat, and you'll be in the mood to craft your way through this wonderful book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The holidays provide many opportunities to gather with family and friends. You want to be a good guest, but it can be difficult to… Continue reading: "Precious Christmas Ornament Keepsake and Hostess Gift"
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- Crochet through the seasons with Leisure Arts!
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- Mini Christmas Knits
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- A Very Beaded Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects