Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Mini Christmas Crochet
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Mini Christmas Crochet
By: Val Pierce
Provided By: Search Press
Reviewed by Julia Litz, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Not sure what do do with those random yarn scraps you keep holding on to? Now you have an excuse to use them up and create an adorable Christmas craft at the same time. Each of the 20 designs feature in Mini Christmas Crochet is completely adorable and perfect for the holidays.
These teeny tiny Christmas decorations will help you spread Christmas cheer all year long. Each of these projects can be hung on your tree as an ornament or left to stand on it's own as a display piece. You can also give them away to a friend or family member. You can use red, green or white yarn, but this is certainly not a requirements. In fact, the author of this book, Val Pierce, suggests using up yarn scraps for these projects.
The book begins with a simple introduction and a section called "Hints and Tips." Here you'll find a breakdown of materials, measurements and crochet techniques. There is also a section that explains terminology for both American and British crocheters. Once you've learned the basics, you can start working on the adorable projects!
Most importantly, you will find a variety of diverse tutorials. If you like the look of traditional Christmas ornaments, you can create a miniature stocking (p. 16) or a snowflake (p. 14). Kids will love the cute little crocheted penguin (p. 22) and a tiny reindeer (p. 18). Each pattern includes color photos, a materials list, measurements and step-by-step instructions.
If you like to crochet and want to make cute ornaments and decorative crafts for the holiday season, then you'll want to get your hands on a copy of Mini Christmas Crochet. It's never too early to start crocheting for the holidays!
Enter to win Mini Christmas Crochet from 6/4/2013-6/18/2013
Read NextFa La La La Felt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments
It's time to add some major cuteness to your Christmas tree with these fun and festive Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments. Made using salt… Continue reading: "Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments"
- Fa La La La Felt
- 99 Snowflakes Volume 2
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- Polka Dot Christmas
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
- Natural Christmas Crafts
- Really Wild Tea Cosies
- Redwork Winter Twitterings
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- Easy Crochet Scarf With Tassels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects