Mini Christmas Crochet
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Mini Christmas Crochet
By: Val Pierce
Provided By: Search Press
Reviewed by Julia Litz, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Not sure what do do with those random yarn scraps you keep holding on to? Now you have an excuse to use them up and create an adorable Christmas craft at the same time. Each of the 20 designs feature in Mini Christmas Crochet is completely adorable and perfect for the holidays.
These teeny tiny Christmas decorations will help you spread Christmas cheer all year long. Each of these projects can be hung on your tree as an ornament or left to stand on it's own as a display piece. You can also give them away to a friend or family member. You can use red, green or white yarn, but this is certainly not a requirements. In fact, the author of this book, Val Pierce, suggests using up yarn scraps for these projects.
The book begins with a simple introduction and a section called "Hints and Tips." Here you'll find a breakdown of materials, measurements and crochet techniques. There is also a section that explains terminology for both American and British crocheters. Once you've learned the basics, you can start working on the adorable projects!
Most importantly, you will find a variety of diverse tutorials. If you like the look of traditional Christmas ornaments, you can create a miniature stocking (p. 16) or a snowflake (p. 14). Kids will love the cute little crocheted penguin (p. 22) and a tiny reindeer (p. 18). Each pattern includes color photos, a materials list, measurements and step-by-step instructions.
If you like to crochet and want to make cute ornaments and decorative crafts for the holiday season, then you'll want to get your hands on a copy of Mini Christmas Crochet. It's never too early to start crocheting for the holidays!
Enter to win Mini Christmas Crochet from 6/4/2013-6/18/2013
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- 99 Snowflakes Volume 2
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Handcrafted Christmas
- Redwork Winter Twitterings
- The Crafter's Book of Clever Ideas
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- Enter to win a copy of Color Me Stress-Free!
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects