Fa La La La Felt
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Fa La La La Felt
By: Amanda Carestio
Published By: Lark Books
Looking for Christmas ornaments to make using felt? How about Christmas stockings and decorations? With 45 Christmas projects, Fa La La La Felt is filled with ideas for your to try out before the holiday season begins.
This book has it all - tutorials, color photos and tons of information about crafting with felt. In fact, the first chapter breaks down the basics of felting and describes different mediums. You also get a comprehensive list of materials you'll need when working with felt. Many projects require some knowledge of embroidery, but never fear! In the "Embroidery Stitches" section, you'll learn the chain stitch, stem stitch and so much more. Best of all, this section is full of large color photos to help you along.
The rest of Fa La La La Felt is divided into three sections: ornaments, decorations and stockings. Each project features a materials list, color photos and step-by-step instructions. Some projects are colorful while others are more traditional. In all, there are 45 craft projects for your to try - that's enough to keep you busy all year long!
In the back of the book, you'll find all of the templates required for the projects in this book. No need to look far and wide for resources - this book has it all! If you enjoy sewing with a machine or by hand, you'll find plenty of felt projects to keep you busy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- Crochet through the seasons with Leisure Arts!
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- Mini Christmas Knits
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- A Very Beaded Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects