Fa La La La Felt
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Fa La La La Felt
By: Amanda Carestio
Published By: Lark Books
Looking for Christmas ornaments to make using felt? How about Christmas stockings and decorations? With 45 Christmas projects, Fa La La La Felt is filled with ideas for your to try out before the holiday season begins.
This book has it all - tutorials, color photos and tons of information about crafting with felt. In fact, the first chapter breaks down the basics of felting and describes different mediums. You also get a comprehensive list of materials you'll need when working with felt. Many projects require some knowledge of embroidery, but never fear! In the "Embroidery Stitches" section, you'll learn the chain stitch, stem stitch and so much more. Best of all, this section is full of large color photos to help you along.
The rest of Fa La La La Felt is divided into three sections: ornaments, decorations and stockings. Each project features a materials list, color photos and step-by-step instructions. Some projects are colorful while others are more traditional. In all, there are 45 craft projects for your to try - that's enough to keep you busy all year long!
In the back of the book, you'll find all of the templates required for the projects in this book. No need to look far and wide for resources - this book has it all! If you enjoy sewing with a machine or by hand, you'll find plenty of felt projects to keep you busy!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- Stencil 101
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
- The Crafty Chica Collection
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Natural Christmas Crafts
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- A Very Beaded Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Tube Angel
- Sakura of America
- Easy Pocket Card Holders with Glitter Paper
- Simple, Customizable Ornament Cutout Cards
- Crepe Paper Floral Christmas Wreath
- Spiral Rose Book Page Wreath
- Folded Paper Ornament or Necklace Pendant
- Premier Yarns
- Snowman Mason Jar Christmas Craft
- Crazy-Adorable Tealight Snowman Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects