A Very Beaded Christmas
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
A Very Beaded Christmas
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
There are very few craft materials as versatile as beads they're in every color, shape, and size imaginable, making them the perfect item to use for brand new Christmas crafts. If you want to make sure you include beads in your projects this year, you'll need a copy of A Very Beaded Christmas, a book filled with free bead patterns for Christmas crafts of all kinds.
With just a few steps, you'll be able to make homemade Christmas ornaments, upgrade your DIY Christmas decorations, and put just the right finishing touch on some gift wrapping paper. With 46 professional design ideas to try, you'll be sure to have a bead-filled Christmas.
Every page seems to have its own personality. You'll also find fun little introductions to the projects, quality images, and instructions for every step of the way. Even though each project is unique, you'll be able to find them according to popular Christmas craft themes such as homemade Christmas cards and gifts and Christmas tree decorations. With so many projects to start on, you'll need to get crafting as soon as possible, because you'll want to try them all.
If you want all of your crafts to reflect quality and the Christmas spirit, all you'll need is a copy of A Very Beaded Christmas. You'll be amazed at how many crafts you can use beads with. You can make a whole project out of them or just an embellishment; either way, you're going to be able to make a gorgeous craft that you'll want to include in your Christmas decor every year.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This holiday season, create an elegant mantle display with a hint of rustic design with this simple wood pallet craft. Made in snowy… Continue reading: "Wood Pallet Christmas Tree Sign"
- Win a copy of Folded Paper German Stars!
- Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- Heart Felt Holidays
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- The Crafter's Book of Clever Ideas
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- Enter for a chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects