A Very Beaded Christmas
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
A Very Beaded Christmas
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
There are very few craft materials as versatile as beads they're in every color, shape, and size imaginable, making them the perfect item to use for brand new Christmas crafts. If you want to make sure you include beads in your projects this year, you'll need a copy of A Very Beaded Christmas, a book filled with free bead patterns for Christmas crafts of all kinds.
With just a few steps, you'll be able to make homemade Christmas ornaments, upgrade your DIY Christmas decorations, and put just the right finishing touch on some gift wrapping paper. With 46 professional design ideas to try, you'll be sure to have a bead-filled Christmas.
Every page seems to have its own personality. You'll also find fun little introductions to the projects, quality images, and instructions for every step of the way. Even though each project is unique, you'll be able to find them according to popular Christmas craft themes such as homemade Christmas cards and gifts and Christmas tree decorations. With so many projects to start on, you'll need to get crafting as soon as possible, because you'll want to try them all.
If you want all of your crafts to reflect quality and the Christmas spirit, all you'll need is a copy of A Very Beaded Christmas. You'll be amazed at how many crafts you can use beads with. You can make a whole project out of them or just an embellishment; either way, you're going to be able to make a gorgeous craft that you'll want to include in your Christmas decor every year.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Delight in the Seasons
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
- Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter & Yuletide Patchwork
- Fa La La La Felt
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- Really Wild Tea Cosies
- Redwork Winter Twitterings
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects