Rustic Handmade Christmas Card
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Rustic Handmade Christmas Card is pretty easy to make, even for beginner crafters, but also offers so many different options for those that want to take it to the next level. For instance, instead of burlap paper, you could use embossed paper to give it texture. Instead of jute cord, you could use raffia. And of course, you will be using a completely different stamp set than me, so that will also change the look. You don’t even have to use words–a reindeer stamp would look really cute here, too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects