We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
For over 25 years, Oklahoma Embroidery Supply & Design (OESD) has been at the forefront of the embroidery business. For instance, OESD led the transition from print designs to digital libraries, developing products and techniques to suit the needs of the crafting community along the way. Some of OESD's most recognizable innovations include button-and-loop free standing lace, “in the hoop” projects, jumbo designs, cutwork, reverse applique, and quilting.
When it comes to quality, OESD never settles for less than great. OESD's in-house artists work with digitizers and sewists to make sure that every design can be replicated with minimal effort and maximum enjoyment. This thorough process has earned OESD the reputation of producing beautifully-detailed, yet functional designs.
Embroidery Online Links:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft has a fabulous rustic and old-fashioned appearance which is great for Christmas.… Continue reading: "Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Free Letter To Santa Printable
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- Owl Winter Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects