We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
May Arts Ribbon was founded in the early 1980’s in Riverside, Connecticut. The original products were high-end silk flowers imported from Taiwan, which were decorated using quality ribbons. The decorative ribbons proved so popular among customers that the business gradually evolved into a dedicated ribbon wholesaler.
As a family-owned and operated business, May Arts began a long-standing tradition of quality, affordability and exceptional customer service. We are dedicated to carrying on this same tradition by offering high quality products at competitive prices. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer your questions or to assist you in placing your order.
May Arts carries a wide selection of quality ribbons to choose from; such as grosgrain, silk, satin, burlap and a variety of prints and patterns. All inventory is held in stock, so we can ship orders out right away—typically the same day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 47 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- 2016's Top 100 Christmas Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations and Other Christmas Paper Crafts
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- 4 Snow Crafts: Learn How to Make a Snow Globe, Snowflake, and More
- How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper (Plus 7 Crafts!)
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- 5 Fabric Wreaths
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects