We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Judi Harris has been sewing for most of her life, and she's been teaching sewing and design for over ten years. Christmas is her favorite season, and every year she hosts parties and makes handmade decorations for her family and friends. Her own collection of Christmas decorations fills every room in her house, and she's displayed as many as eight themed Christmas trees at once, each tree filled with a combination of antique ornaments and handmade ones! Christmas eve is her favorite night of the year. After a candlelit church service, family and friends head to her home and gather around her black baby-grand piano to sing Christmas carols. Her children exchange gifts with each other and bring handmade gifts for her.
Throughout the years, Judi has created and sold crafts, quilts, and kits throughout the US, Australia, and Europe. To share her knowledge and love for the art with the next generation, in 2001 Judi opened Love to Sew Studio. The studio has grown from offering small, word-of-mouth summer camps to include year-long classes, fashion shows, charity events, and sewing marathons. Her website, Lovetosew.com, offers free sewing, crafting, quilting, and fashion design tutorials for sewers all over the world. Judi has been published in magazines Sew News, Sew Simple, Irish Quilting, and Mom’s, and has also received newspaper coverage for various charity events and shows she has hosted.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Cutest Snowman Pillow Ever
- Button Snowman Mini Pillow
- Two Snow-Babies in a Basket
- Frosty the Snowbook Ornament
- Raggedy Rustic Table Runner
- Traditional Santa Christmas Dolls
- Mason Jar Greenery Ornament
- Little Girl's Christmas Purse
- Simple and Elegant Christmas Pillow
- Brown Coffee Filters Wreath
- Craft Stick Nativity
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your Christmas fashion will have everyone grinning if it includes a Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin. You can use your sewing skills… Continue reading: "Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knitted Christmas Tree Ornament
- 33 Burlap Projects: Christmas Craft Ideas You Can't Miss
- 15 Homemade Angel Ornaments
- Washi Tape Tree Decor
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Button-Embellished Gift Tags
- Photo Display Wreath
- Punch Fabric Wreath
- Easy Yarn and Button Wreath
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects