We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Kim M is a freelance writer and the author of Exquisitely Unremarkable, where she shares home decor tips, decorating cheats, super-simple DIY ideas, and other crafts. She is a designer for the Bowdabra Blog and has contributed to publications such as Parade Magazine. She doesn't own any power tools and cannot sew in a straight line, so just don't look too close!
Exquisitely Unremarkable's Links:
Exquisitely Unremarkable Blog
Follow Exquisitely Unremarkable on Pinterest
Follow Exquisitely Unremarkable on Facebook
Follow Exquisitely Unremarkable on Google+
Follow Exquisitely Unremarkable on Twitter
Exquisitely Unremarkable's Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"These gorgeous Christmas garlands are made from the scraps of other projects. I love to felt sweaters by putting them in a hot wash… Continue reading: "Upcycled Felt Scraps Christmas Garland"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects