We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
My name in crafting circles is buggalcrafts but I am also known as Melba to my nearest and dearest, a name that I once hated but have now come to appreciate it's un-commonness.
I am a full time mother and Me-Me, a more or less disorganized housewife (LOL), a reluctantly disabled person, and an invertebrate, totally unrepentant and mostly self-taught crafter. I have been crafting almost all my life. My mom said I was “born with a book in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other” as these two hobbies both have actually become obsessions at times (OK, which of you hasn’t stayed up to 2:00 am just to finish one more craft?)! I might have even been born with paint in my hair IF I had any hair back then, but I was as my older sister put it when momma brought me home from the hospital a “Bless it’s heart, poor little bald head” baby!
I love almost any craft but a few are just too "crewel" for me and my sewing is just "sew-sew" but hey, I’m heck with glue! I can't say I've tried to make an outfit with glue YET, but it's always good to have a goal!
I’d love for you to visit my CRAFT BLOG, buggalcrafts, where you can find photo tutorials on my crafts. I am working on an ongoing series of tutorials featuring ALTERNATIVE USES FOR COOKIE CUTTERS with posts from crafts to dining to decorating to seasonal crafting and more. Or you can swing by Pinterest and take a look at my board My Cookie & Cookie Cutter Crafts for photos of cookie cutter crafts I have personally made.
I am working on an ongoing series on my blog about alternative uses for cookie cutters with posts from crafts to dining to decorating to more. Stop by my Pinterest board 100 Plus Ways to Use Cookie Cutters From Crafts to Storage for crafts, costumes, games, kid's activities & more. Finding and pinning 1001 different crafts and other uses is an ambitious goal and I’d love your help, just message me on my craft blog post Cookie Cutters: Not Just For Cookies Anymore: The Series – Links to Posts and I’ll add you as a contributor.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Baking Sheet Ornament
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornament
- Cookie Cutter Package Decoration
- Felt Christmas Star
- Handmade Holiday Cards
- Mini Wreath Ornament
- Quilted Cookie Ornament
- Lovely Heart Cookie Cutter Ornament
- Button Bucket Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for adorable snowman crafts for kids (or even adults), then you need to see this Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament.… Continue reading: "Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects