We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I'm Michelle. I've been married for 14 years, and I'm a mom of 3 boys. I love to travel with my family. I pride myself on being self reliant, (aka I <3 Home Depot) and I have a passion for finding great deals. I love DIY projects; home decor, furniture makeovers, homemade pieces...the cheaper the better! That's how my blog, Thrifty101, came to be. My friends and family were always asking me how I find all the great deals I do. I'm also constantly asked how my family and I can afford to travel as much as we do.
I decided to start Thrifty 101 to show that living thrifty is possible with a little planning and organization. You can live a great life and still have money for what you want in life, not just what you need.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Simple and sweet, this adorable DIY Christmas ornament is a great project that you can make with your kids. This Burlap and Candy Cane… Continue reading: "Burlap and Candy Cane Reindeer Ornaments"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects