How To Make A Pom Pom
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Today we’ll show you how to make a pom pom in a multitude of colors! It’s as simple as wrapping around your fingers and then a quick snip with some scissors. Pom poms are a simple, fun craft to do that can be used as a base for many more projects down the line! We’ve made adorable pom pom chicks using this tutorial, and that’s only one of many ways you can use your pom poms! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Yarn in multiple colors
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Melting Beads/ Perler Beads Cardinal Ornament
- Glow in the Dark DIY Snow Globe
- Salt Dough Snowmen Christmas Craft For Kids
- Recycled Penguins Easy Christmas Craft
- Holiday Crayons
- Candy Christmas Train
- Yuletide Friends Cardboard Toys
- How To Make A Snowflake A Flower From Paper?
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects