Buffalo Plaid Coaster
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This coaster is perfect any time of year, wherever you put your coffee cup down, and can even be used under a candle on an entry way table. It's a simple stitch repeat, and so easy to customize in your choice of colors. You'll need a small amount of Worsted Weight Yarn. I used WeCrochet Dishie 100% cotton for mine for a more durable coaster, but Red Heart Super Saver works great too! Jewelry pliers are a great tool to help with pulling the needle through when finishing off. "
- 20 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used WeCrochet Dishie in White (8 Yards), Black (8 Yards) and Ash (4 Yards)
- Small Amount of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (soft or stiff – I used stiff)
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects