This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Boozy Advent Calendar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
This DIY Boozy Advent Calendar is a great way to get the party started during the most wonderful time of the year! This grown-up version of the classic Christmas countdown calendar will make the days leading up to Christmas a little more exciting.
From the Blogger: "This was so fun! The project itself is easy. I got these little red and green gift bags, and used my Silhouette to cut the numbers out of cardstock, then glued them on. I’ll display all of the bottles in this silver basket I found, but any container will do!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCute Foldable Christmas Tree Napkins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects