DIY Boozy Advent Calendar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
This DIY Boozy Advent Calendar is a great way to get the party started during the most wonderful time of the year! This grown-up version of the classic Christmas countdown calendar will make the days leading up to Christmas a little more exciting.
From the Blogger: "This was so fun! The project itself is easy. I got these little red and green gift bags, and used my Silhouette to cut the numbers out of cardstock, then glued them on. I’ll display all of the bottles in this silver basket I found, but any container will do!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Candy Cane and Gingerbread Potholder
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Easy Rice Krispies Wreaths
- Bite Size Chocolate Spoons
- Christmas Lights Cake Decorating Tutorial
- Pomegranate and Cranberry Potpourri Recipe
- English Christmas Cracker Place Settings
- Mini Decorative Dessert Banner
- Christmas Treat Place Cards
- Christmas Crunch Snack Mix Recipe
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects