How To Make Your Own Potpourri For The Holidays
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Your home can smell delicious for the holidays with a homemade potpourri using natural ingredients and no artificial home fresheners. It’s perfect for any celebration during November and December! The cinnamon really helps set the mood for Thanksgiving and Christmas wth minimal effort. Our sense of smell immediately reacts to certain scents and your guests will love the combination of citrus and spices. The cranberries in our potpourri recipe also gives it a fruity note."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Festive Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Holly Leaf Holiday Cupcake Toppers
- Festive Christmas Crochet Table Runner
- Snowman S'mores Treats
- Candy Cane and Gingerbread Potholder
- English Christmas Cracker Place Settings
- Mini Decorative Dessert Banner
- Santa Themed Hand Towels
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Table Setting
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects