Diy Holiday Jewelry With Air Dry Clay
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create handmade jewelry for the holiday season using air dry clay! Roll out the clay and then use mini cookie cutters to cut out holiday shapes. Create brooches, necklaces or charms for a bracelet. Paint them with acrylic paint in any colors you'd like! These make a fun craft for the holiday season and also cute gifts to give to friends and family! This is a craft kids can help with and enjoy as well! Happy Crafting! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- Christmas Word Search
- I Spy Christmas
- Crochet Equilateral Triangle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects