Easy Crochet Flower
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love making Crochet Flowers.....they are just so pretty and beautiful to decorate with or use them as they are and of course the fact that they work up pretty quick.You can make one in no time at all. They are a great to use up all the yarn stash. You can put them on just about anything.....Use them to accessorize your Hats.. Bags...Rugs...Placemats....join them and make a Blanket of it.....the ideas are endless!!! Materials Used:- Worsted Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- Winter Wonderland Cloches
- Twinkly Waterless Snow Globe
- Pinecone Christmas Tree Tiles
- Winter Wonderland Bottle Decorations
- White Christmas Mason Jar Luminaries
- Christmas Village Lanterns
- Snowy Pine Cone Homemade Luminaries
- Satin Christmas Tree
- Styrofoam Christmas Lights
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects