Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
" I adore snowmen, and every year I try to make at least one new snowman ornament. Several years ago I made these corrugated cardboard snowman ornaments. They have turned out to be one of my most popular snowman ornaments and are among my favorites on the tree every year! Snowmen are timeless. They make adorable decorations whether they’re made from snow, or handcrafted into decor pieces. These snowmen ornaments are made from corrugated cardboard from a cardboard mailer, and they hang on my tree every year since I made them in 2011. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Silk ivy leaves or felt
Corrugated cardboard mine is from a corrugated cardboard mailing envelope
Toothbrush to create splatter effect
Instant grab glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Easy Light Bulb Ornaments
- Mason Jar Wreath Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Jar Lid Applique Ornaments
- Colorful Gingerbread Birdhouse Ornament
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Colorful Finger-Painted Ornament
- Rustic Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects