This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"Crocheting your own Christmas ornaments and decorations is a lovely way to get into the festive spirit. Crochet Christmas Bells make a beautiful ornament. Ring in the sound of the holiday season with this Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments. The Pattern is very simple with basic stitches and quick to work on. You can use these crochet bells to decorate your Christmas tree or just make it into a garland or crochet bunting or use them for decorations anywhere in your house. The bell can be crocheted with any yarn or thread of your choice. These would also make wonderful Stocking Stuffers or Gifts for your loved ones. Get ready with your hook and yarn and have fun making these cute crochet bells. You can also use them as decorative charms on your bags or keys which can be used around any time of the year. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Decorative Bell or Beads Size:- 3 Inches"
Read NextCookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Personalized Embroidery Hoop Ornaments
Create cute ornaments for your kids this year with these Personalized Embroidery Hoop Ornaments. Have your kids pick out the colors,… Continue reading: "Personalized Embroidery Hoop Ornaments"
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments
- Computer Wire Snowflake Ornament
- North Pole Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Vintage Tea Strainer and Crystal Ornaments
- Mason Jar Wreath Ornaments
- Burlap Scrap Christmas Ornaments
- Pom Pom Yarn Ornament
- Rustic Farmhouse Wood Sign Ornament
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects