Crochet Christmas Emoji
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These crochet Christmas Emoji will make cute ornaments for your Christmas tree or adorable appliques for various embellishments. You can also use these Christmas Emoji for embellishing your presents, or chain a bunch of them together and make a fun Christmas garland! My Christmas Emoji include a Santa Emoji, Reindeer Emoji and Elf Emoji. For the Santa I used the Kissing Face Emoji, for the Reindeer a Crazy Face Emoji and for the Elf a Winking Face Emoji. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Christmas puddings are a mainstay of English Christmas dinners, in the past, they used to contain silver sixpence pieces. So one luck… Continue reading: "Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments"
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- Delicious Cupcake Christmas Ornament
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Mercury Glass Star Ornaments
- Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
- Super Easy Duct Tape Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects