Crochet Lace Spoke Circle
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"With these free instructions you will create beautiful motifs, great for creating clothes or unique Christmas tree ornaments. The pattern is easy to follow and quick to make. For the Crochet Lace Spoke Circle, I used cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. Its final size is 9 cm (3,5 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here instructions on blocking and stiffening, as well as a very helpful free blocking template!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jolly JOY Ornaments
- Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament
- Pleather & Faux Fur Pine Cone Ornaments
- Crazy Cute Concrete Christmas Ornament
- Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
- Super Easy Duct Tape Ornament
- DIY Easy Glitter Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects