Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to crochet stunning snowflake ornaments with this free crochet pattern. You can make a bunch of these snowflakes in whatever colors you like and hang them on your tree or adorn your windows and walls. The size of the motif depends on the thread or yarn and the hook you are going to use. I crocheted my Crochet Pineapple Snowflake with cotton thread size 5 and a 2,5 mm crochet hook. The finished snowflake measures almost 12 cm (about 4,6 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here a very helpful free blocking template!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- Tiny Tea Set Ornaments
- Pearl Star Ornament
- Wine Cork Candle Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Mouse Ornament - Hack!
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Thrifty CD Snowflake Ornament
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects