Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to crochet stunning snowflake ornaments with this free crochet pattern. You can make a bunch of these snowflakes in whatever colors you like and hang them on your tree or adorn your windows and walls. The size of the motif depends on the thread or yarn and the hook you are going to use. I crocheted my Crochet Pineapple Snowflake with cotton thread size 5 and a 2,5 mm crochet hook. The finished snowflake measures almost 12 cm (about 4,6 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here a very helpful free blocking template!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Tiny Tea Set Ornaments
- Wine Cork Candle Christmas Ornaments
- Pearl Star Ornament
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Christmas Mouse Ornament - Hack!
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Thrifty CD Snowflake Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects