Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to create stunning snowflakes with this free crochet pattern. You can make a bunch of these snowflakes in whatever colors you like and hang them on your tree or adorn your windows and walls. Handmade holiday ornaments are also perfect as gifts for friends and family that will be appreciated and cherished for years to come. The size of the motif depends on the thread or yarn and the hook you are going to use. I crocheted this white snowflake with cotton thread size 5 and a 2 mm crochet hook. The finished snowflake measures almost 10,5 cm (about 4,1 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here a very helpful free blocking template!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects