We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Inspired by my recent tour of Windsor Castle, this cute little crown ornament will give your tree a royal feel. Easy and quick pattern that and can be decorated with any embellishments you desire. Also a great stash buster for your worsted yarn. Play around with different colors and different decorations for a truly unique Christmas ornament. Skill level: Easy Materials: Worsted weight yarn 0.4 oz. red 0.2 oz. gold metallic Crochet hook size G (4.00 mm) Yarn needle Beads, jewels, buttons, ribbons, etc. for decoration"
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- Ribbons, jewels, buttons, etc. for decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Snowglobe Photo Ornament DIY Tutorial
- Make A Button Wreath Ornament
- Stamped Burlap Ornaments
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Style Christmas Baubles
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Delicious Cupcake Christmas Ornament
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects