Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You can make yourself a cute Dollar Tree Rustic Mickey Ears Ornament for less than $1 each! The neutral, natural color of the rattan looks so pretty that the ornament doesn’t really need much added at all (except a bow for Minnie.) And you just can’t beat the price, especially compared to the prices of ornaments at the Disney stores, for sure. That’s it! No, really, it’s actually that simple. Could you add all sorts of extras to this Dollar Tree Rustic Mickey Ears Ornament? Of course, I just wanted to keep it streamlined like all of those hidden Mickey’s."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- Owl Winter Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
- Baby Yoda Gingerbread Man Craft
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects