Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You don’t see ribbon candy as often as you used to during the holidays, but it’s still very recognizable and nostalgic, and you don’t have to eat it to enjoy it! With this easy pattern and a few basic supplies, you can make these for everyone on your list. They are dual-sided, so it’s a great way to show off coordinating fabric prints. These ornaments would be fun gift toppers or table place holders. Even though they aren’t edible, they’re very sweet!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- Glitter Dinosaur Ornaments
- Mixed Media Heart Ornament
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Glitter Star Glass Ornaments
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects