Let It Snow Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love using scrabble tiles for craft projects, they are just too cute and have a personality all their own! You can actually buy scrabble tiles from craft stores, or watch for them at garage sales and thrift stores. Here’s a Christmas ornament I made several years ago using Scrabble tiles. This scrabble tile Let It Snow ornament makes a great group project to do with family or friends, or even a classroom! A few years ago I hosted a Christmas craft party where we all made our own scrabble tile ornament to hang on our trees at home. The beauty of this project is that you can use whatever short quote or saying you’d like or even use your initials or last name. Let the creativity run wild with this one!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Scrabble tiles that spell "let it snow"
Snow texture paint
Ribbon or twine
White craft glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Glitter Star Glass Ornaments
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Tiny Thread Spool DIY Ornaments
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Printable Paint Stick Ornaments
- Scandinavian Inspired Star Ornament
- Adorable Painted Penguin Ornament
- A Purrfect DIY Christmas Ornament
- Natural Straw Star DIY Ornaments
- Recycled Reindeer Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Dog Bandana And Headband
- Temperance Angel
- Saint Prickolaus Cactus Cuddler
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Randy The Reindeer Cactus
- Gnome Christmas Tree Ornament
- Country Winter Wreath
- Gnorman Gnome
- Easy Polymer Clay Candy Ornaments
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects