Little Dress Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This mini a-line dress makes a festive decoration. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet Crocheting flat in rows Special stitch pattern: fsc (with written description and video tutorial, and instructions for using alternate method to start project) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 3.25” (8.5 cm) tall. Materials Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein in 319 Cherry Red or 311 White, or approximately 30 yd (27.5 m) in any medium weight yarn for each ornament. US F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. Yarn needle. Stitch marker. Half of one pipe cleaner for each ornament. Gauge Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that project is stiff."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jolly JOY Ornaments
- Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament
- Pleather & Faux Fur Pine Cone Ornaments
- Crazy Cute Concrete Christmas Ornament
- Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
- Super Easy Duct Tape Ornament
- DIY Easy Glitter Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects