Moose Buffalo Plaid Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Join the buffalo plaid craze and crochet some moose ornaments for your Christmas tree. Hang them on the tree or liven up your gift wrapping. Finished size is approximately 4" diameter. Each ornament takes a few yards of yarn, so they're a great stash buster or bazaar item. Materials required: Worsted weight yarn - few yards red, black, brown, ivory Size G (4.00 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle 10 mm wooden ring (or any 3" ring) 2 google eyes"
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- Googly eyes
- 3" wooden ring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Snowglobe Photo Ornament DIY Tutorial
- Make A Button Wreath Ornament
- Stamped Burlap Ornaments
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Style Christmas Baubles
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Delicious Cupcake Christmas Ornament
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects