Personalized Santa Pup Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Y'all I have had so much fun the past couple of weeks making treats for Tucker and his little friends. We've been working hard at making Christmas special for his fur buddies — so today I am sharing with you a super easy ornament craft that your pup and their friends will love! I call these cute little ornaments Santa Pup Ornaments because this year, Tucker is going to dress up in his Santa outfit and hopefully deliver these himself (if I can get him to behave). To make these, I visited the local craft store and bought chalkboard tags, treat-filled plastic ornaments, and super cute ribbon. Then, I just fill the inside with Milk-Bone Treats! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Candy Cane DIY Ornaments
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Delicious Cupcake Christmas Ornament
- Natural Straw Star DIY Ornaments
- Sparkly Seashell Ornament
- Splendid Spindle DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- Fox Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects